Sunday 16 September 2018 at 3:00PM
If your membership is not currently active, please renew your membership before 16 September in order to be eligible to vote at the AGM.
Ordinary business of the annual general meeting will be as follows:
Confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since then;
- Receive and consider
- The annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year.
- The financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee in accordance with Part 7 of the Act;
- Election of the members of the Committee
- Several current office bearers will vacate their positions at this meeting.
- Any eligible member of the Association may nominate themselves or, with their consent, be nominated by another member. This can be done in person at the meeting or at any prior time by contacting the Secretary, Martha Ragg on email@example.com. There is no need for a seconder.
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription and joining fee.
Nick Bradsworth has always had a passion for the natural environment, with a special interest in birdlife. Since a young age he has kept and bred birds through aviculture, and photographed wild birds and natural scenes both nationally and internationally. This passion in conservation led to an undergraduate degree at Deakin University, and honours in environmental science on the powerful owl. Nick will be presenting this research in particular titled “A powerful species for conservation?” He has also recently commenced a PhD specialising in powerful owl movement ecology.