The IFFA is dedicated to the future of Australian flora and fauna, whether in habitats of world heritage quality or in the urban back yard. Read More
Indigenotes Vol 18 No 3 published
The November issue of Indigenotes is available here. The fantastic new layout is thanks to Mick Connolly.
This issue contains
- an introduction to IFFA's new President Brian Bainbridge, and Vice President Vanessa Craigie,
- accounts of IFFA's last 2 field trips to visit Bush's Paddock (Mulla Mulla Grasslands), Pinkerton Forest and Mt Cotrell,
- some fantastic pics of willie wagtails from Lindsay Moore, and St Andrews Cross Spider and Tiger Orchid from Mick Connolly
- a guide to invertebrate websites from Wendy Moore,
- some ideas for development of the website, and
- the minutes of the June AGM.