The IFFA is dedicated to the future of Australian flora and fauna, whether in habitats of world heritage quality or in the urban back yard. Read More
Indigenotes October 2011 22:3
- IFFA's AGM on 13 November
- the South East Australian Naturalists Association Spring Camp at Phillip Island on Cup Day long weekend
- Evans Street Grassland Walk on 6 November
- IFFA's 25th Anniversary Get Together on 4 December
- Information on the Volcano Dreaming Display
- A description of the McGregors indigenous front Garden in Brunswick
- A photographic report on IFFA's photo workshop
- An article on ecological recovery after the Kinglake bushfires
- Amazing photos of nesting Spotted Pardalotes.
Thanks again to Mick Connolly for wonderful layout, and to all the contributors.